- A day of 05012011 -

Once i woke up, my parents just back from outside. They have bought quite a number of seafood. This whole morning, I was helping my parents to slaughter fishes and prawns, washing them and put inside refrigerator. Add, my parents asked me to bring some to KK. I was so happy to have some fishes to eat.

After a short rest, I helped my mom to fetch my siblings from school. I saw some primary students walked to bus station, some parents treat their children like gold. This incident make me recalled back my primary and secondary life. Either I taking bus back home after curriculum, or taking a long walk to tuition center after curriculum.

We enjoy a small lunch together and we enjoyed very much with a pile of seafood. Every dishes including fishes and prawns. Although it is just a simple dish, I felt the satisfaction!

After lunch, I continue my shoes searching. I have no choice, i chose to buy Nike at last. I prefer Puma actually. But, it's okay; at least my shoes is not in black or dark color. (I dislike black or dark color. Opppssss)

About family, I felt a little bit weird of my daddy's actions towards me. I don't know why.

Back to KK today!!! The journey back to KK so terrible. When i checked in, the person in charged said I didn't book the flight. I was shocked and told him to check properly. He said no record. I smiled and said," Then how?" He asked for ticket number. I smiled back and answered him," How can I remember? After I booked the ticket, I did received the mail from XX." He said." Never mind, done." I blurred. So, seems I reached earlier, so i opened my laptop to online.

I nearly missed the flight. The flight departed 40 minutes earlier and I didn't noticed it!  But, luckily an officer saw me and asked me to chase the flight. My name was been called as well, so shy! (Haha...) I still keep smiling but the officers seems like angry me and her voice so "garang". Once I enter the flight, the stewardess touched my shoulder and said, "Fast!!! Fast!!! Run back and take your wallet, you seems like forgot to take your wallet." I was nervous and touched my pocket, it really not with me. I ran back to the counter and took back my wallet. I checked my wallet, everything inside there. I ran back to the flight again and the flight go ahead. The pilot even apologized about the early departure. For me, he have to inform us earlier and not inform at the time.

Huh, my seat was been seated by a man. Angry but I don't want to argue with it because I felt that the day was so terrible. Just let it be and let him enjoy the flight. Usually this flight company will not depart earlier and mostly it will delay. But, this time depart so early! (Sigh)

My day was so weird today, but hope it is not a bad sign for me for this year.
Blessed ME~~~


-龟仔-
1.00am/05.01.2011

2 comments:

  1. Wow...wat a mess day haha~ its not a bad sign...no worries~ its a sign of a busy year is coming~ +U =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuahahahaha.. mana tahu? bad sign then i wahlaooo~~ But maybe u are right! hahaha.. Just be prepared! :D

    ReplyDelete