- BiiiirDY -

YOU know what??! (hahahaha..)


Today; after i brought my grandma cut her hair, I brought her to Servay Hypermarket to buy some necessary stuffs for herself. At the same time, I saw a CHO-co bird today! Try to guess what it doing!
Ok, Let's start my story... ^^


I saw it clean itself in the contained water at the road side today.
Initially, it will drink the water for several times then it wash its face for several times after the drink. Then slowly it bath itself by flipping its wings. How joyful it is! It enjoying itself and churp churp as well while bathing itself.


To make itself dry, it flew to other place to make itself dry. Then, it flew to other place again to make itself dry. After that, it flew to higher place to rest. Lastly, it flew away happily.


You know what? I suddenly think of something! If I have an enough space at my house, I would like to wish to make a small pool with a long tiny container which contains grains or crops in it. Add, plant 2 trees for them to rest. I know it seems crazy but I felt it is lovely!!!


Haha.. What a happy life ending here...




Besides, my grandma bought some KIDDO chocolates for us! (hahaha, how cute she is) She still treats us like kids but I like it. I asked for more! My grandma keep laughing; I saw her wide smile and fake teeth while she is laughing at the same times, with her wrinkles 'moving up and down'. How sweet she is when she is laughing.






 -龟仔-
4.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment