Best experience in Kopitiam in Peninsular

Today, 3rd of July 2014.

I don't know what I'd done to this waitress in this Kopitiam. Can be said, I am a frequent customer in this cafe as it is nearby my house. I've ordered TEH PENG instead of TEH O PENG. When I received Teh O Peng, I told her that I'm ordering for Teh Peng, kak.

She scolded me like nobody in the cafe, shouted "Tadi you cakap TEH O PENG, saya dengar tu. Apa salah?!" I repeated telling her again in a good tone, "Tak kak, is Teh Peng." She scolded me again,"Dah la. TEH O PENG!!!" in the public and everyone looked at me. The boss even sitting at there, doing nothing. Nonsense!

I was extremely innocent and nearly want to stand up to scold her back but I remind myself not to be impatient, I chose to order Teh Peng again then she went to do it then harshly put on my table and ask for payment.

Problem is,
DID I SHOUTED at you?
DID I RESPOND to you in HIGH TONE?
DID I talk to you in NO MANNERS?

If you met the previous me, I will stand up and scolded you and want to see your manager.
This time, I was being scolded by a waitress like I am the one who did the fault.
Hello, Peninsular? What happened? It makes me miss my Borneo extremely much.

Borneo, I miss you seriously. Do you hear me?
Do you hear me?.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment