Yellow Bananana

Okay!! I know it has been very terrible freaking long time that I didn't spend my time in blogging, I even didn't update any blogs for a long time. 

Anyway, these yellow banana are freaking attractive till I wanna collect all of them as my collection. I know recently and previously people are crazy on screaming and crazy-ing on Limited Hello Kitty in McD. Even I saw few photos that my friends have posted, people were queue-ing up midnight just to want to get the last edition of Hello Kitty. 

Just want to share the collection of Banana Man!!! #despicable #me..that sell in McD. If you wanna directly to buy the toys also can. Just RM3.00 for each. 

 
Not only McD, even NanoBlock got Banana Man!! See!!! But I get to know about this via google image. Don't know whether it will be sold in reality or not.. 


**updated via mobile blog

5 comments:

  1. ╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)
    ……….*

    ReplyDelete
  2. -( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯╲___卐卐卐卐

    ReplyDelete
  3. chicken is nicer than sushi-bella

    ReplyDelete