Turbo the Snail

Arghhhh....... my Turbo is out in the cinema at last. I'm so excited to watch it but ......at the same time I'm wondering wanna watch or not. Lastly, I chose to watch it and also bought the toy in KFC by purchasing a set of chicky meal. 

A small tiny snail with a big huge dream, to become the fastest creature in the world, dreamt to be a car racer like Gagne but the man that Turbo has believed in has disappointed it. Now he knows actually Gagne is a bad person who just wish to become the only famous car racer among all of them. 

Anyway, I love Turbo's spirit, NEVER GIVE UP spirit although he is nearly died in the racing competition. Use correct way to pursue your dream!! Use correct way to get famous among all!! But remember to be humble..

Ta daaaa~~~~~ this is my new toy for my car decoration since my car is too plain. Doesn't it looks cute??? At least it is better than minions which everyone is crazy with. 



**Uploaded via mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment