International Business Dinner Night 2012

Back to reality life! 
Time creeps fast till I did not realize that I will end up my uni life soon. Before that, my friends and I always organize the programs or activities for seniors and this is our juniors turn to do something memorable program or activity for us. 

Last month and the last day of the month (31.03.2012), my juniors organized a dinner night for us. I felt so touched and appreciated lots on their hard work. The price "boleh tahan" but is true that not everyone afford it. Anyway, I made it up! I supported them! Go Go Go, IB students! We are the best! #selfcomfort 

Morning schedule is our FAMILY DAY and night time is our DINNER NIGHT
Everyone was worry one thing, SUNBURN! Even me, myself... But still we cannot run away from the happy big sunshine. SS here and SS there for whole day before back to reality life - Assignment Life.

The theme of Dinner Night is suit for all of us
HOLO-HOLO SUMMER 
~ A Sandy Escape! ~
Let's escape from the city and enjoy home-stay lifestyle.
Is true that, line connection also weak in the rural area. 

Again, same room with my two "EMOTIONAL" friends... Shoot here and there, Laugh here and there.
We are been separated for each group! 
My group name very CUTE! 
Group name was WAHLAO EH! and slogan is SONG SONG SONG!! <<--- Can you imagine how we did it when screaming our group name and slogan?! I cannot forget this moment!
And, my group won second prize and badly I forgot to bring back my prize and left it inside the bus. The bus driver sure very happy and excited because got TIPS for him ><!


    



  

   
After finished morning activities, we all like a dying fish, and we went to have a short nap.
Night time is here now! DINNER NIGHT!
Everyone was wearing so holo-holo and hawaii styles! Love casual attires!
Nice performances from juniors as well, additions, our vice president lead us to have a group sing on the small stage! Bruno Mars - Count On Me
Badly, maybe my head is too cute? My head has been knocked by the guitar for 3 times, but we did enjoy the singing although the pitches all are out of tune. HAHA! #excited







CONCLUDE?!
We all look so FABOLOUS that night! 
...Everyone are enjoying the night...

end








No comments:

Post a Comment