- Gaya Street Day -

Hey, people. Do you know what is Gaya Street? It is well-known in Sabah.

Today I am enjoying it with my roommate and we have realized a lot of things around us.

First, enjoying my bus trip in the bus and asked a Malay kid to sit with me. It is nice! They way she smiled, the way she looked at me is totally let me recalled certain things. Ya, is true that everyone has a good smile and treat everyone good. However, when you growing up, you will face a lot of incidents and we might change our mind set - everyone might good but are they truly a good person? I wish she can be a good girl when she grows up, respects her parents and be herself.
Besides, we saw a sexy girl who wearing a pair of sexy pants; a bus assistant who has a good voice, humor and good manners; a sexy guy walking at the road side. I even took photo with the bus assistant. He is really fun! Thanks.

I met my friend too in Gaya Street. Hey, be man! (opps, haha) Snake changed it skin! Turtle hide itself in its black shell. Dogs sleepy styles. Rabbits awaiting for its new owner. Hamsters move actively. Cats? No comments. XD

Even we saw a pair of sexy pants in a shop! She might bought it from there. It really attracts guy's attention! Even a group of friends who stand beside me keep talking about that girl's pants.

Enjoying laksa, an old man come over! He makes me weak. Hey, I wish to be bad - just reject; but i failed. He is totally beat me down. I gave him pennies and hope he used it in correct ways.

Life is full of sorrows sometimes. I didn't see an old man who with a violin case. I wish I can see him but no.

I even bought 5 turtle key chains! Very excited! At last, there are some new/latest products of turtles. I miss YOU, turtles. I will buy another of turtles next time. Wait me, turtles!

Ehm, i saw some real turtles too! I wish to buy it but I scare it dies. I still miss my GZ. Hope it rest in peace!

Whoa!~ I really start to feel that my instinct with weather is quite accurate. Once we reached our home, it rained. Thanks for God blessings.


Have a nice weekend!


-龟仔-
-14th Sept. 2010/Sunday-

No comments:

Post a Comment