- 30 minutes -

A day which start with sunny day! A day that i woke up late!
Argh, I suddenly felt that I am useless, keep sleep late and wake up late. I should do something for my family. Is enough time for me to rest myself. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Please stop enter a dream land from tomorrow.


Hey, I do as usual activities with my family. And, my little brother asked me to go to have a swim around evening time. I was so excited but with shame emotion with him because I am not really know how to swim well. I was shocked when I know my siblings know how to swim. Glad to know their skills.


Okay,once we reached swimming pool's door, I felt weird and the door was closed. I looked at my little brother and asked him whether there is available or not. He looked at me and i looked at him back with my wide smile. He asked to stop smiling and please serious. He is really bad! I asked him to walk back to back home. He is sporting enough and accept it. We walked through main road and I keep laughing and said my sibling.


Once we reached our home, my neighbor told us that swimming pool do not open every Monday. (haha, terrible + funny day for me)  Anyway, I did enjoy my short walk with my little sibling. At least we have exercise for 30 minutes, right?


Have a nice evening!


- 龟仔- 
-22nd Nov. 2010/Monday-

No comments:

Post a Comment