MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL

What everyone wish to do on this day? Actually this festival also a day of my grandpa passed away day on the year 2010. I wish to have mooncake with grandparents and my family but he has passed away and ready to enter new world.

I did miss him sometimes but what can I do? I just can always remember to visit him and give him a respect on his death day. Add, I believe he has a good life in the other world. I LOVE YOU, this is what I want to scream for him at Tajung Aru that time. I scare people thought I am crazy, so I just screamed from my heart. :)

Ya, simple celebration with my friends. Thanks a lot! She keeps want me to celebrate this festival. I am so shy to follow her and join her friends plus having dinner in her house. (SHY) At least, I can feel KK Hakka dishes!











Michelle Chin
10.49pm/24th September 2011

2 comments:

  1. wah.Talking bout me ar.?malu lo.XD
    you can screamed but tell me before you do so so that i can lari jauh sikit XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wuahaha!!! You don't say is you then nobody knows is you..but thanks for the celebration :)

    ReplyDelete