Abandon? Neglected?

28th May 2014

It's true that social networks are getting wider and more in this market till older websites were being neglected, especially those non-mobile website. Even, I also neglected my blogs for a long time as the room I rented is without Wi-Fi coverage. Hence, I only can rely on my smart phone with data coverage. 

I only realized that #Blogspot also been updated into mobile app but still I seldom on it as other apps are faster than Blogspot, likewise Instagram, Dayre, Tumblr, Wechat moment etc. More pictures were being shared than writing a long story. Sometimes, a picture tells a thousand words. 

Today, I'm in Pak Hailam Kopitiam for updating my assignments as there is Wi-Fi coverage here. Through my observation, once every guest sit down, the first thing they mind is "Is there any Wi-Fi?" As people always ask for the passwords, Wi-Fi passwords has been stuck in a tissue box for their convenience. 

Convenient? 24 Hours McDonald most preferred by students as McDonald is their favorite place. During my degree time, my friends and I tend to overnight at there by bringing extension along as there is only ONE plug there. Fast coverage is needed to get out assignments done and at the same time we are playing online game before, during and after the assignment. 

That's all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment