Internship Programme - IBM, Cyberjaya

KL Life!!!

I really cannot believe that I really did it, I stepped my first feet in KL land in the purpose for internship program and at the same time, fun a lil~ 

I was really glad that IBM, Cyberjaya accepted me to have internship program with GCG HR IST. I did learn a lot from colleagues as they willing to guide and train me to perform well in my tasks. Chinese language is really my weakest part in my life but I really learn a lot from phone communications and e-communications! 

Fun, tasks, meetings, lunch together, joke together, crap together, laugh together. All these, I really appreciated it. 

Also, rushing for a thick report like an insane! But, feeling 100% satisfaction that I have really produced the report by my ownself, likewise I was giving birth for "report"! 

Nothing much to say, just want to update my blog as I have neglected my blog for so long time. 
No wifi at rented room + spend whole day in office = NO TIME = NO BLOG = LAZY. 

thanks for everything in these 3 months!



2 comments:

  1. u intern in IBM as well?
    yichin was thr too~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, IBM, Cyberjaya...
    Hehehe... Who is Yi Chin?? Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete