- First Time -

Everyone got their first time. I am not exceptional too!

Last night, automatically and suddenly my roommate and I able to have a long chat and dinner with housemates. It is a pleasure that we share together although not everyone is here.

.Sharing without any boundaries. 
.Friendship forever.
.Be more outgoing, and you will realize a lot of things that happened around you.
.Love without blindness.
.Maturity between us.
.People's relationship has 3 stages.
.Girls emotional, Guys ego attitudes.
.God always guides you. 
.Sandwich theory.
.Stable relationship.

From all the conversations that we have chat last night, I really think a lot. Maybe it is truth that I haven't ready and meet anyone is really good and important to me. Appreciate the person that around you now before it is late. Ya, different people got different perception as well. So, respect others and respect yourself, at least you know what you are doing is worth enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment