- BOTAK/ BALD hair day -

November 6, 2010 is the day I decided to shave my hair. Some of my friends know it but ignore it and thought I am just kidding. My heart won’t change after I have decided it.

24th Dec – Christmas Eve is the day I have shaved my hair. Do you believe it or not?
Many of my friends really thought I am kidding but it has become reality.
Maybe there is no reason why I did this.
Maybe there are some reasons why I did this.
Only it can be a secret.

Once I really did it, my friends all felt so surprised. Some are asking me why I did it, some said “thumb up”,  some are praising, some are angry on me because I have broke the “long hair” promise, some are terribly shocked and keep asking me 1,000 +++ of questions till I don’t know how to answer. (HAHA, sorry…)

For me, I prefer to put everything inside my heart till I really cannot stand it, I will throw out all my “badness” gas on myself, not on my friends because they are innocent. So, when I have threw it by myself, I felt so relief and happy. Even though my parents are much disagreed what I have done on myself – shaved my hair. My mom told me not to do this; because of Chinese New Year is coming soon and she wishes to have a normal daughter I think? My mind popped out “WHY? Why every parents wish to have a daughter with long hair, not short hair?” Oh ya, most of the girls/ladies look pretty with long hair and majority of guys love to see/have long hair girls/ladies, isn’t it?

Sometimes, short hair is easier to care than long hair, can rush although nearly late, and of course feel more relief – not heavy. I did long hair before when I am in a very young age – kinder garden till primary 3. After I have short hair, I really prefer short hair than long hair. (HAHA) 





- 龟仔 -

2 comments:

  1. Dear turtle chai,
    well, I am the one angry you. but I really curious want to know the reason. pls, don't put all your things inside you heart. you are really selfish, don't want to share you things with me or your friends. your mum of course want to have a beautiful daughter like you[but not the botak of you, hahaha]. doing this action really will make her worry of you. and i am worry of you too.
    sure anything happen on you have such thinking. kena fei by boy boy?
    anyway, as long as you happy. dont hide there. :)
    regards,
    cloudy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cloudy,
    Thanks a lot for your concern.. Haha.. I am not selfish.. just don't like ppl worried about me. I felt that this is ok for me. My mom will know why i did that but i believe she is ok. She just remind me not to repeat it again.. (:
    Regards,
    -龟仔-

    ReplyDelete